CSLC members have developed an expertise on charter school underwriting practices and continue to educate not only charter schools about how to obtain affordable financing, but also other financial institutions on the financial performance of the sector despite the perceived risks.
- LIIF, Raza and TRF – A Decade of Results: Charter School Loan and Operating Performance
- LISC – Charter School Bond Issuance: A Complete History
- LISC – Charter School Bond Issuance: A Complete History, Vol. 2
- LISC – Charter School Facility Finance Landscape
- NCB Capital Impact – The Answer Key
- NCB Capital Impact – The Sustainable Answer Key
The CSLC values its partners in advocacy and research leading the way to support the charter school sector. To learn more about the educational opportunities charter schools are creating across the country, please visit our partners’ websites.